Paise the Lord. I've been neglecting my house all week. Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to get under the house and finish installing the insulation that was given to me last winter.
Work has been great as I now have (due to selling an old tool) a MP3 player loaded with the Bible that I listen to while biking to work or walking my buildings doing inspections.
What a blessing to be encouraged by the truth while working Godless atmosphere.
School is back in full swing at my house with my wonderful wifeLaurel at the helm.
Daisy is in the lead with math, science, english, spanish and music.
Ian is running a close second with reading, writing, and 'rithmatic.
Asher is bringing up the rear (and his loose hand me down pants) with reading and such.
Skatechurch was a winner last Tuesday!
- I met a great new kid - Who's name I've forgotten already : (
- My old friend Spencer came back by and we were able to catch up- I also tried to wrestle him to the ground and give him a wedggie but, alas, he was too quick.
- The Gospel was presented by Mr. Ben Stormet- A ripping talk that focused everyone in the room on the brevity of life and the shurity of the afterlife; both good and terrible.
- I messed with Nick- another long time attender who, after I doused him with an old water bottle and chased him around the parking lot, said that he was going to get back at me by dressing up as me for the Skatechurch non-haloween party called "Gnlarloween".
- Had an encouraging conversation on the Glory of God with my old friend and fellow staff member Scott. He is 6 years younger than me and yet pushes me toward Godliness more than most who are my elder. Scott loves his Bible and worships Jesus with his life. So good!!!!!!!!
Our Tuesday 6:30 am intern meeting was also great as we spent time following up on the years salvation descisions and then praying for them. We then swept up the warehouse while dave hung up the old Gospel signs that go around the park and show the way to Christ.
Laurel and I hope to have our new support letter out by the end of the month so be looking for that!
12 "Six days do your work, but on the seventh day do not work, so that your ox and your donkey may rest and the slave born in your household, and the alien as well, may be refreshed.
God bless you in your daily work!
Joel and Laurel